I've gone and bought this crappy CX500, with the intention of making something that looks a bit better! Hopefully the maggot won't turn into a fly!

Not only is this my first attempt at a blog! but it's also my first attempt at creating a"custom" motorcycle!! I don't really know what I'm doing in either case, so we'll see how it goes.

You'll have to look at the photo below to see why I chose the 'maggot'!.........see something good can be found in everything!!

Wrenchmonkees CX

Monday 20 June 2011

and another thing!

The other thing I've been pondering is whether to go for a A123 mini battery pack, a gel battery or keep the standard brand new one I got with the bike. The standard one is massive & I certainly won't be able to hide it away! The gel batteries aren't that much smaller to be honest, & the A123 pack will set me back around £55 off ebay, they seem to get a good press as they pack quite a punch & have good longevity despite the size.


Standard one against a cardboard A123 pack, quite a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment